AFL Anti-Pollution MASK
Thank you for choosing the Air For Life Anti-Pollution Mask.
This state of the art mask is ergonomically designed for maximum comfort and ease of use. It contains an electric fan for continuous fresh airflow within the mask, along with a highly efficient 4 stage nano filtration technology for maximum protection against 99% of all indoor and outdoor impurities including:
Bacteria, Viruses (including Covid-19), Dust and Allergens (including pollen), Pet Dander, PM2.5 (pollution), Smoke, Bad Odours, Formaldehyde, Benzene and other Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's).
Wearing the Air For Life Anti-Pollution Mask can eliminate the potential health risk caused air pollution and other health risk factors in the air such as bacteria and viruses.
Antibacterial cotton / Activated Carbon / Nano silver HEPA / Antibacterial Cotton
1st. The first stage (layer 1 and 4) is the primary antibacterial cotton filter which blocks dust and larger particles.
2nd. The second stage is an efficient activated carbon filter which prevents bad odors and harmful gases from being inhaled.
3rd. The third stage is antibacterial nano silver ion layer which is sprayed on the HEPA layer. The nano silver ions effectively protect against harmful bacteria and viruses such as Staphylococcus Aureus, Escherichia Coli etc.
4th. The fourth stage is highly efficient HEPA filter which uses 3M's H11 grade filter to effectively remove particles up tp 0.3microns. PM2.5 filtration efficiency is more than 99%.
- Innovative design.
- Use of human body engineering design philosophy giving excellent comfort.
- Magnetic colourful front mask - available in four colours.
- Food grade silica gel mask which is soft and easy to remove for cleaning.
- Air supply system has constant positive pressure to allow easy breathing without a suffocating feeling. The unique design go the air vent presents condensation inside.
- Easy to change the filter with one button control for easy operation.
One Touch Control:
The Air For Life Anti-Pollution Mask uses a one touch control offering two fan speeds. Press the button once to start the fan and press again for 2x speed. Press 3rd time to shut down the fan.
LED indicator Status:
- It is recommended to charge the battery fully after first use when batteries flat.
- Flashing red, please charge the battery.
- Blue, battery charged.
- Solid red, battery is charging.
Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Surface Cleaning; Use a dry cloth to wipe the surface, cleaning alcohol solution is best.
- Silicone gel cover cleaning; Remove silica gel cover. Wash it with water or alcohol solution or sterilise in boiling water for 5 minutes. Leave to cool and dry then re-attach to the front of the mask manually.
- Inner Cleaning; Due to sophisticated internal structure of the respirator, please be careful when cleaning. Recommended to clean it at every 6 months.
Note: This unit is no waterproof, please avoid water entering the PCB and inside of the motor otherwise it could cause short circuit.
- This product cannot be used in a hypoxic environment.
- The product should be stored in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Regular Maintenance and cleaning is required
- Product it is not waterproof.
- Improper charging could damage the product.
- Do not use this product in a place where there are inflammable and explosive materials.